The Place Where Children Love to Learn and Play
Watch Me Grow provides quality, affordable, loving childcare and preschool in Federal Way for up to 12 children, ages 0 – 5 years.
- Meets or exceeds health and safety standards for all ages enrolled
- Tends to your child’s learning needs through play and structured activities including cognitive, physical, and social/emotional growth
- A safe and secure “home away from home” for your child
- Nutritious snacks and meals
- Supportive of the children in our care and their families
- Peace-of-mind for working parents; know your child/children is in a safe, nurturing place
In order to provide an excellent environment for your child, our training and certifications exceed state requirements plus, we developed and follow an enhanced curriculum, and provide a variety of educational toys to help your child to thrive.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Certificate
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate
- STARS training, 20 hours
- Early Start training
- Mother Goose Time training
- Early Achiever participant
- Extensive continuing education in childhood development
In reality, children teach themselves. We reinforce what they learn and what they want to learn. Our ideas come from the children – they are truly bright little people.
At Watch Me Grow, we explore the world around us. For example the children were into cooking so we dedicated one week to cooking. We cooked pizza, muffins, cookies, etc. We set up the home center like a restaurant. We had menus for the customers and notepads for the waiters. During this week, the children learned self-help skills, taking turns, following directions, reading and writing skills, and much more – a wide variety of valuable skills for succeeding in life.
Contact us today for more information and to arrange a tour.